- 9:00am – 4:00pm – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- 9:00am – 12:00pm – Wednesday (1st – 5th grades)
The school opens its doors at 8:30am. Students must arrive before 8:55am.
Parents and caregivers are welcome in the classrooms until 8:55am.
Children not staying at the after-school care program must leave the school premises by 4:10pm.
For the academic calendar please refer to the French Ministry of Education zone C
The school sends a letter to families in July indicating:
- Vacactions and holidays
- Important meetings
- Special events
- Pool schedule
4:00pm – 6:00pm – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. There is no after-school care on Wednesday.
The after-school care program is organized and run by the parents association (association des parents d’élèves)
All students eat lunch at school. They bring a packed lunch.
Lunch is eaten in the classrooms under the responsibility of teachers and/or lunchtime supervisors.
One time registration fee
- 150,00€ per child
Annual school fees per family 2018/2019 :
- 3 980,00€ for one child
- 7 562,00€ for two children
- 9 552,00€ for three children
This fee includes:
- English tuition
- field trips
- extracurricular activities
- text books and school tools
- lunchtime supervision
Additional school costs:
- Obligatory annual membership of the parents association (58,00€ per family)
- Residential field trips (every other year)
- The 5th grade trip to The United States of America.
School for Today is located 24 Boulevard Edgar Quinet, 75014 Paris, France